My friend made me a beautiful little basket of iced chocolate cookies for Easter, so I made her this little card, which is a thank you. They were soo delicious. Hand made flowers.
Hi Debbie! Cute card. your layout is lovely. Your flowers are sweet. I like handmade flowers too. (not that I have made any recently). I like how you have Tilda leaning over the sentiment. hugs Maz
12 comments:
This is so sweet Debbie, I love the pink and purple, that lace is gorgeous too.
Hugs
Suzi x
Hi Debbie!
Cute card. your layout is lovely. Your flowers are sweet. I like handmade flowers too. (not that I have made any recently). I like how you have Tilda leaning over the sentiment.
hugs Maz
very pretty!
gorgeous card
How pretty!!!!
Rene :D
I love your card it is beautiful
hugs Linda
Gorgeous card Debbie and amazing flowers!! Hugs, Rosie
Cute card with lovely flowers :-)
Hugs,
Cabio
awwwwww, what a sweet card! love the lace!
justme,
laura
Oh so delicate and precious!! I just adore this card!!
I am sure your friend loved this card Debbie. What a gorgeous ribbon.
Very sweet, pretty design
Hugs Julie P
Post a Comment