I created a little Mothers Day card last night for my MIL, still have to do one for my Mum, but as the MIL lives away, I need to get it posted, soon. Loved the heart I saw on the front cover of Magnolia Ink Christmas edition by Jodie, so I thought I would incorporate a heart in my design. I made the flowers and leaves, and gee, weren't those little roses in Tilda's bunch fiddly! Hope you like it! Debbie xx

12 comments:
Wow, Debbie, what a gorgeous card! Your MIL will love it! Oh my goodness, those tiny little roses must've been a challenge! They would be for me! Beautiful job!
Hugs,
Beth
So cute!! Did u make those flowers?? Love it
Pretty card. Even though those little roses were fiddly they turned out great.
Lovely layers for this Tilda card. I adored those cute flowers :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Wow, Deb!! Great card! I love your colors and all the flowers you used. Beautiful job!
Huggeroonies,
Kathy
Oh my goodness Debbie, this is absolutely beautiful!! The flowers are AMAZING and I love how you made mini ones for her bouquet. I love everything about it! Hugs, Rosie :)
Wow! this is so pretty Debbie, love the way you've positioned your flowers and the color combo is fab.
Hugs
Suzi x
Your card is so adorale, with all those tiny roses on the bouqeu, so sweet...bye Mascha
Very pretty card! Love the pretty colors and the flowers look lovely! Your MIL will love it! hugs, Angela
Gorgeous card and the flowers taht you used are very nice.
francy
this is lovely
WOW!! This is so sweet and gorgeous with those flowers!! What a sweet one for mom!! :)
Post a Comment