Sunday, 17 April 2011

My first blog, my first post!

Hello and welcome to my new blog, I think I still have a few adjustments to make yet, but it's something to start with!  I must say, I feel a lot more creative on paper than I do trying to put a blog together.  I only own three Tilda stamps at present, as I had to order them online.  I have either punched my own flowers out, or made them.  Hope you like my first efforts with Tilda.   
Magnolia Cherry Tilda 

 I used Stampin'Up sentiments, Cuttlebug embossing folder,
Martha Stewart punch and Carla Craft punches, Kindy Glitz




I really wanted the two cards to sit side by side, but for some reason, the blog wouldn't allow me to do it.  (?)  Still all a
learning curve. 








and Magnolia Tilda with Amaryllis

23 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Wow! welcome aboard the blogging cruise. What lovely cards you have created for your first post. Love the layouts and the colouring is fab. I hope to see lots more of your sweet creations.
Hugs
Suzi x

only1bedorah said...

Thank you Suzi! My very first poster, and what a delight it is have you as my first.

Iulia said...

Hi, Debbie and welcome to blogland and most important, to the Magnolia world! I'm addicted to these cuties and I love all the wonderful ladies in the Magnolia group!
Your cards are simply fabulous! You should have seen my first attempts- I didnt have the guts to post them all... lol. Your coloring is very pretty and all the embellies make these beautiful cards like gardens in springtime.They are so fresh and the colors are lovely!
I thought I should be your first follower!
Hugs, Iulia

Iulia said...

He, he, Suzi got there first!>)))

only1bedorah said...

A very close second, Iulia! How about a one (b)?? lol!! Debbie

Caroline said...

WOW hese are gorgeous! I too hav to order all my Maggies online as there is no-one local to me either boooo!!! xx

Karen said...

These are great!!! : )

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Debbie, WELCOME to the land of blogging!! Your blog is very cute and your cards are BEAUTIFUL! LOVE LOVE LOVE the handmade flowers!
Happy SUnday to you!!
hugs, Janiel

Ronda Archangelo said...

Hi Debbie...nice blog! I'm a Maggie fan too with a few friends in Queensland. I think there is a local spot that carries the Maggies and her name is Bron but I'm not sure of the shop name. Check out Deb's Creations and ask around...they have sweet stamps and a chat area where you can ask other stampers. Happy stampin'!

Panagiota said...

Hi Debbie welcome to the blogland,your cards are lovely!

LINDA W. said...

Hi Debbie welcome to the world of blogging.
I have made some very nice friends here
and I know that you will too.
I love your cards..I like to make flowers too
yours are great.
hugs from Texas....Linda

Anonymous said...

Your cards are adorable =) Great job with your new blog and welcome =)

Candy said...

Fantastic blog - congratulations!!
Love your cards :o) Your handmade flowers are most wonderful!
Hugs, Candy

Eve said...

welcome to the world of blogging! I've been a stamper for many years but i had my blog only over a year but i'm glad i started it! I luv your cards! Very nice coloring & designs! Glad you found Maggie in Australia! I once lived in Sydney & surfers paradise! Looking forward to more of your Maggie creations! :-)

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Debbie!
Yippeee, another Queenslander. I'm on the Sunshine Coast.
Welcome to the world of Blogging. It is so much fun. Your cards look great. I see you like to make your own flowers. I do too. Not that I have made any lately. way back in the beginning of my blog you will see mine.
You did a lovely job of your cards. I was wondering what medium you used to color them with? Looking forward to seeing more of your cards.
Hugs Maz

Teri said...

Hi Debbie, I'm a fairly new blogger, too, and I must say I totally agree, it's much easier to create with paper than on the computer. I still have a horrible time posting! Nothing ever comes out the way I want it to!
Anyway, congratulations on your first post and here's to many more!!! Your cards are darling!!! Love those handmade flowers, just beautiful!
Hugs,
Teri

cabio's craft corner said...

Welcome to the blogging world Debbie. Great to see these Tilda cards and looking forward to see more of your creations :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Rosemary said...

Wowzers Debbie, both your cards are beautiful! You did an amazing job! I love your homemade flowers...very gorgeous! I can't wait to see more of your work. Hugs, Rosie :)

Cami said...

Hi Debbie! Welcome to blogland, and the wonderful world of Magnolias! Your cards are beautiful and I look forward to seeing more! Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your comment. We have a wonderful group here at Magnolia-licious I have become a follower!
Hugs, Cami

Sandy said...

Your first blog and your first post - well done! Your card is gorgeous and so is your blog. Welcome to Blogland and the end of you life as you knew it. (that is supposed to be a funny!) I love your design work and your flowers and look forward to seeing more!!
Hugs
Sandy

Liddy said...

These cards are gorgeous, and your blog looks great. It's such a great way to share ideas I think and it's a cool way to see everyone's work. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Well done Debbie, your blog is looking great!
It takes time to learn all the stuff to do with doing your blog, but blogger is very good and tutorials and help, so you will get it in no time. As you put on new posts, the previous ones drop down and the new one goes on top (I saw your question on the Magnolicious group emails), so you just keep adding to it as you go and it automatically dates everyting. Keep it up, it is looking great!
Hugs Helen H

Christines Creative Capers said...

Welcome to the world of blogging and magnolia addicitions you are off to a wonderful start with your cute cards.